Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight / train / bus schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS||Dharamshala (2N) – Dalhousie (2N) – Amritsar (1N)
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Dharamshala: WH Grace Hotel (or) similar
Dalhousie: Indraprastha Resort (or) similar
Amritsar: Park inn by Radisson (or) similar
- Cost per person calculated based on minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- Dharamshala – Tibetan Institutes remain closed on Sunday & Second Saturday of Month, 15 Aug, All Tibetan Holidays.
- Tibetan School Office is closed on all Saturdays
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they have to managed by walking
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
- Most of our programs are customized and we work in line with the requirements of our clients and hence the final detailed
itinerary is prepared 5 days prior to the travel date based on the weather conditions and feasibility of visiting places during sightseeing.
- The above tour can be customized for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements.
- Email us on email@example.com, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!