Aavo Padharo, words of welcome in the language of Gujarat because it is here that these words ring truly and the guest is ‘God’ and the people of Gujarat are gregariously friendly, inviting and will entice you to come again and again.
Stretching out into the Arabian Sea, with a hint of the desert and with a coastline of 1666 km long is Gujarat – the home state of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Nation. It is renowned for its beaches, temple towns and historic capitals. Wildlife sanctuaries, hill resorts and natural grandeur are gifts of Gujarat. Sculpture, handicrafts, arts, festivals also make the state rich.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight / train / bus schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS|| Dwarka (2N) – Somnath (2N)(via. Porbandar) – Diu (2N)
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Dwarka: Roma Kristo (or) similar
Somnath: Lords Inn (or) similar
Diu: Radhika Beach Resort (or) similar
- The above cost is per person for the mentioned duration on the basis of minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
- The above tour can be customized for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!