The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, one of the seven union territories of India, are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rain forests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS||Port Blair (1N) – Havelock (2N) – Port Blair (1N)
Trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach
Light & sound show in Port Blair
Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
Session of Snorkeling
Scuba Diving (optional)
Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
Start and end in Port Blair
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Port Blair: Peerless Hotel (or) similar
Havelock: Hotel Symphony Palms (or) similar
- The above cost is per person for the mentioned duration on the basis of minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- All the tours are Subject to weather condition.
- May, June, July, August, Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
- Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
- The above tour can be customised for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!