Kerala, a state in Southern India is known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes down the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush green vegetation, and reaches to the Arabian sea.
With world class tourist sporting options, ayurvedic spas and treatments, eco-tourism initiatives, a large number of visit options ranging from beautiful high altitude blue mountains to pristine rain forests to golden sun-sand beaches and an enormous range of accommodation, Kerala has much to offer the visitor.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight/ bus/ train schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS|| Munnar (2N) – Thekkady (1N) – Alleppey HB (1N)
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Munnar: Grand Plaza (or) similar
Thekkady: Mountain courtyard (or) similar
Alleppey: Waves Shore Houseboat (or) similar
- The above cost is per person for the mentioned duration on the basis of minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- Munnar – Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March.
- Munnar – Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Alleppey houseboat check in time: 12.30 pm, check out time: 9.30 am.
- Air conditioner in houseboat will be ON only from 09 pm to 07 am.
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
The above tour can be customized for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!