The journey of the Golden Triangle lets a traveler to explore the best faces of India. The name is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a map.
A symbol of the country’s rich past and thriving present, Delhi is a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Agra is home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum, built as a symbol of Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight / train / bus schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS|| Delhi (2N) – Agra (1N) – Jaipur (2N) – Udaipur (2N)
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Delhi: SK Premium (or) similar
Agra: Howard Plaza – The Fern (or) similar
Jaipur: Park Regis (or) similar
Udaipur: Golden Tulip (or) similar
- The above cost is per person for the mentioned duration on the basis of minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- Agra – Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navrataras Festivals
- Hotel check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
- The above tour can be customized for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements.
- Email us on email@example.com, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!