Rajasthan, the Land of Kings is synonymous to heroism, royalty and honor. Historic tales of battles fought and romance of the riches adorn the walls of the state. Established in the era marked with wartime ballads yet living in the modern period, this beautiful region is a travelers’ destination.
Those looking out for the remnants of the past should not pass up a trip to Rajasthan. For wanderers interested in adventures at the various landscapes should definitely get a glimpse of this venturesome state. And for the ones who plan to have a quiet sojourn gazing at the beauty of the golden sand dunes, Rajasthan tops your list. Explore the miscellany of the old and the new in Rajasthan, a glittering jewel of India.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight / bus / train schedule|
|PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS|| Ranthambore (2N) – Jaipur (2N)
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Ranthambore: Treehouse Anuraga Resort (or) similar
Jaipur: Park Regis (or) similar
- The above cost is per person for the mentioned duration on the basis of minimum 2 adults traveling together.
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navratri Festivals.
- Ranthambore Park will be operational from 1st October.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability
- The above tour can be customized for different duration, category of stay and itinerary to specifically suit your requirements.
- Email us on email@example.com, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!