Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. It’s cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
|ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight schedule|
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Accommodation in three star hotels on twin or triple sharing basis in centrally located well rated hotels|
2019 Departure Dates:
Every Friday in the month of April
Payment Policy: Rs.65,000/- at the time of booking (Non- Refundable) Balance Payment 30 Days Prior to Departure.
- 35 Days or more prior to the date of departure: Deposit amount
- 34 – 25 Days: 25 % of tour cost
- 24 – 15 Days: 50 % of tour cost
- 14 – 10 Days: 75 % of tour cost
- 10 days of less prior to the date of departure: 100 % of tour cost
Note: In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note after cancellation charges which can be utilized in any international tour within the period of 1 Year.
- Sports shoes recommended for the journey
- Sun glasses recommended for snow excursions
- Universal adapter is advisable to carry for charging of mobiles & cameras
- Jungfrau, glacier 3000 are the places in tour which would be extremely cold
- Tap-water is safe and hygiene in entire Europe, we advise to carry empty water bottle from India
- We reserve the right to any itinerary changes due to weather conditions and safety aspects.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!