Spain is a diverse country sharing the Iberian Peninsula with Portugal at the western end of the Mediterranean Sea. Famous for its friendly inhabitants, relaxed lifestyle, its cuisine, vibrant nightlife, and world-famous folklore and festivities, and its history as the core of the vast Spanish Empire. It is the country with the third-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, after Italy and China.
Portugal is a country blessed with excellent sandy beaches, rugged coastline, cosmopolitan and architecturally-stunning cities, and incredible weather.
|ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE||As per confirmed flight schedule|
|HOTEL INFORMATION||Accommodation in three star hotels on twin or triple sharing basis.|
2019 Departure Dates:
April : 23
May : 07, 21
June : 04, 18
July : 02, 16
Payment Policy: Rs.85,000/- at the time of booking (Non- Refundable) Balance payment 30 Days prior to departure.
- 35 Days or more prior to the date of departure: Deposit Amount
- 34 – 25 Days: 25 % of tour cost
- 24 – 15 Days: 50 % of tour cost
- 14 – 10 Days: 75 % of tour cost
- 10 days of less prior to the date of departure: 100 % of tour cost
Note: In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note after cancellation charges which can be utilized in any International Tour within the period of 1 year.
- Sports shoes recommended for the journey
- Universal adapter is advisable to carry for charging of mobiles & cameras
- Tap-water is safe and hygiene in entire Europe, we advise to carry empty water bottle from india
- We reserve the right to any Itinerary changes due to weather conditions and safety aspects.
- Email us on email@example.com, call us on +91 99005 61893, leave a message in the enquiry form or chat with our holiday advisor below for more details on the above holiday program.
Take a break with us and get addicted to travel!